Please Help! How do you relocate a baby (by itself)?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions tin can exist held here.

User avatar

ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5355
Joined: x Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Frg, UTC +1

Re: Please Assistance! How do you relocate a baby (by itself)?

Post past ErinPW »

A infant tin can move with the family unit, or if information technology's an orphan, it can be adopted by another sim. With the adoption the baby moves to the new family unit. Currently there is no other mode to relocate a baby.

Exercise you lot have a fresh cloudsave from the time before the mom moved out? Then you could reset the game and become ahaid from there. If the new friend of the mom moves in to her and the infant, they can move into another firm and accept the baby with them. Simply I'd only do this, if I wouldn't lose too much of progress.

Depending on what you lot want for those sims, there are unlike ways to go on without resetting the game.

Continue safe! <3

Mariachi Romance, 5.66.0
iOS 15.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes true cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

roxiejen
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 15
Joined: 01 Feb 2015, 21:28

Re: Please Help! How do you relocate a baby (by itself)?

Post past roxiejen »

ErinPW wrote:A baby can move with the family, or if it's an orphan, it tin can be adopted by another sim. With the adoption the babe moves to the new family. Currently there is no other manner to relocate a babe.

Practise you accept a fresh cloudsave from the time before the mom moved out? And then you could reset the game and go ahaid from there. If the new friend of the mom moves in to her and the infant, they can move into another business firm and accept the babe with them. But I'd only do this, if I wouldn't lose likewise much of progress.

Depending on what you want for those sims, in that location are different ways to continue without resetting the game.

Thank you and then much ErinPW, I restored the game simply now. Luckily I only lost about 6 hours of progress. And then not a big deal. The problem was that the new fiance that the mom moved in with has a baby of his own... And then if I permit him move in with her, his baby would be living lonely. So I figured for the time being I'd but not let the marry. :( Nevertheless, thanks for the reply! I didn't know the baby is not relocatable on its ain.

User avatar

ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5355
Joined: x Sep 2013, ten:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1

Re: Please Help! How do you relocate a baby (past itself)?

Post past ErinPW »

roxiejen wrote:[snip]
Thanks so much ErinPW, I restored the game only now. Luckily I only lost virtually 6 hours of progress. So not a large deal. The trouble was that the new fiance that the mom moved in with has a baby of his own... So if I let him move in with her, his baby would be living solitary. So I figured for the time being I'd merely not let the marry. :( Yet, thanks for the reply! I didn't know the baby is not relocatable on its own.

You're welcome :)

Do y'all know, babies can grow upwards to toddlers quickly without using LPs, if you desire?

Keep safe! <3

Mariachi Romance, 5.66.0
iOS 15.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House one Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 490
Joined: 01 Feb 2015, 21:10

Re: Please Assist! How practice you relocate a babe (past itself)?

Mail by Lavenderwitch519 »

ErinPW wrote:

roxiejen wrote:[snip]
Thanks and then much ErinPW, I restored the game merely now. Luckily I but lost most vi hours of progress. Then non a big bargain. The problem was that the new fiance that the mom moved in with has a baby of his own... So if I permit him movement in with her, his baby would exist living lone. Then I figured for the time beingness I'd just non let the marry. :( Still, thanks for the answer! I didn't know the infant is not relocatable on its own.

You're welcome :)

Do you know, babies can grow up to toddlers quickly without using LPs, if yous want?

I'd exist interested in how to age upwardly a toddler without lps

level 55
Vacation update
A pinch of cute & a scattering of crazy! :mrgreen:

roxiejen
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 15
Joined: 01 Feb 2015, 21:28

Re: Delight Help! How practice yous relocate a infant (by itself)?

Mail service by roxiejen »

ErinPW wrote:

roxiejen wrote:[snip]
Cheers so much ErinPW, I restored the game only now. Luckily I simply lost about six hours of progress. And then not a big deal. The trouble was that the new fiance that the mom moved in with has a babe of his own... So if I let him move in with her, his baby would be living lonely. And then I figured for the fourth dimension being I'd only not let the marry. :( Still, thanks for the answer! I didn't know the baby is not relocatable on its own.

Y'all're welcome :)

Do you know, babies can grow up to toddlers chop-chop without using LPs, if you desire?

Wow I wasn't aware of that, it's been a long while since I final let 1 of my sims accept a baby. :) Only and so can you move a toddler with his/her parent?

User avatar

ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5355
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Federal republic of germany, UTC +1

Re: Please Help! How practise y'all relocate a baby (by itself)?

Postal service by ErinPW »

roxiejen wrote:

ErinPW wrote:[snip]

Do you lot know, babies tin can grow up to toddlers quickly without using LPs, if you want?

Wow I wasn't aware of that, it'south been a long while since I final let one of my sims have a baby. :) But then can you move a toddler with his/her parent?

Unfortunately non :( But you can whistle them over to other places, so you tin have them at to the lowest degree all together in one house. If the children grew upwardly to teens, they can be asked to move in past any developed or senior sim.

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:[snip]
I'd be interested in how to age up a toddler without lps

As soon as a baby has a personality, aging up to a toddler is gratuitous. You can assign a personality while creating the baby or later by tapping a wardrobe while the baby is the active sim. Then tap the babe and choose "have a altogether" You'll become a popup: "Do yo want to perform this action?" Tap "yes" if y'all desire to.
From toddler to preteen it takes a bit longer. I cull the entertainer personality with a sleeping-lifedream and allow the toddler hibernate, as that'due south "piece of cake care". When he wakes upwards, his life dream is fulfilled and aging for free once again :) And then I decide, which personality and lifedream is the right 1 for this sim.

This all only works, if you have completed the Lifedream & Legacy Quest.

Keep safe! <3

Mariachi Romance, 5.66.0
iOS 15.iii

HFN 3 Eastside includes true cat and dog.
Haunted House i Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

roxiejen
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 15
Joined: 01 Feb 2015, 21:28

Re: Please Help! How do you relocate a infant (by itself)?

Postal service by roxiejen »

ErinPW wrote:

roxiejen wrote:

ErinPW wrote:[snip]

Exercise yous know, babies tin can grow up to toddlers chop-chop without using LPs, if you want?

Wow I wasn't aware of that, it'southward been a long while since I final let one of my sims have a baby. :) But then can you lot move a toddler with his/her parent?

Unfortunately not :( But you tin can whistle them over to other places, and then you can accept them at to the lowest degree all together in one firm. If the children grew up to teens, they can be asked to move in by any adult or senior sim.

I run across. I'thou non certain whether I want the babies to historic period up right away but thanks for the info! Y'all've been such a keen help! :D

User avatar

ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5355
Joined: x Sep 2013, ten:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1

Re: Please Help! How do you relocate a infant (by itself)?

Post by ErinPW »

roxiejen wrote: I see. I'thou not sure whether I want the babies to historic period up correct away only thanks for the info! You've been such a great assistance! :D

Fortunately nosotros aren't forced to age them upwards apace :)
I've got a baby in my town for over a yr already :o

Go on safe! <3

Mariachi Romance, v.66.0
iOS 15.iii

HFN iii Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View